Starlite Mold Company
We manufacturer the following mold lines under license: Alberta’s, Duncan’s, Scioto’s, Doc Hollidays, Scioto Dolls, Starlite, Alberta Classics, Duncan Classics, Scioto Classics, TL Designs Classics, Clay Magic Classics & Dona’s Classics. We are the largest manufacturer of molds for the fired arts industry. We produce the finest quality molds using USG #1 grade pottery plaster. All the molds listed on the Starlite site are produced by us and are new.
Catalogs are available for Alberta’s, Duncan/Scioto, Duncan Classics & Scioto Classics.
Starlite Mold Company History
The Evans family purchased Starlite Mold Company in the year 2000. Over the next 13 years a number of mold brands have been added making us the largest manufacturer of pottery molds in the ceramic arts industry with almost 12.000 designs available.
Our goal is produce the finest quality slip cast molds available, using United States Gypsum #1 Pottery plaster. All molds listed on this site are new.
Starlite Mold Company Catalogs
The following mold catalogs are available to purchase. All prices are in U.S Currency. All catalogs include a printed price list. Prices DO NOT include postage.
|Duncan Classics Catalog||$8.50|
Starlite Mold Company Price List
- Alberta’s Mold Lines Price List 2019
- Doc Hollidays Price List
- Dona/Madeinfire Price List 2019
- Duncan / Scioto Price List 2019
- Duncan’s Classics Molds Price List 2019
- Scioto Classics Molds Price List 2019
- Scioto Dolls Produced by Starlite Mold Company 2019
- Starlite Mold Company Price Lists 2019
- TL Designs Classics Molds Produced by Starlite Molds 2019
- Clay Magic Classics Molds Produced by Starlite Molds 2019
Starlite Molds Company
1518 S. Washington, Wichita, Kansas U.S.A. 67211
Phone: 316.262.3350 Fax: 316.262.1396 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all your Questions, Comments and Orders.